- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized
- Detail Oriented
- Previous supervisory experience with unionized workforce
- Flexible work hours
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to lift and move items up to 50lbs, carry, bend, walk, stoop, push, pull and twist
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours
- Must be able to climb ladders and/or steps
- Must be able to work in extreme hot and cold environment
Specific Work Experience:
- Beverage bottling/food manufacturing experience required
- Minimum 1-3 (one-three) years supervisory experience
- Five (5) or more years related experience in a manufacturing environment with emphasis in a food-oriented industry
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers
- Conduct quality control testing
- Advanced skills required in one or more areas: burner and process controls, HVAC, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems, plumbing, carpentry or piping systems
The Maintenance/Mechanic Manager is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Supervisor hourly maintenance staff.
- Maintain preventive maintenance program.
- Coach, guide and groom hourly maintenance staff.
- Create and maintain accountably of hourly maintenance staff per CBA.
- Write and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)
- Program PLC’s
- Complete daily maintenance and repair logs
- Effective communicate with all departments and shifts
- Maintain and secure work tools
- LOTO trained
- Work as a team member
- Follow all safety procedures
- Other duties as assigned by management
NOTE: If at any time while conducting these job duties and you are not clear as to a procedure that is required then you must notify your immediate Manager.