- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized & Detail Oriented.
- Previous supervisory experience with unionized workforce.
- Flexible work hours & Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to lift and move items up to 50 lbs., carry, bend, walk, stoop, push, pull and twist.
- Must be able to stand for 8 hours.
- Must be able to climb ladders and/or steps.
- Must be able to work in extreme hot and cold environment.
Specific Work Experience:
- Beverage bottling/food manufacturing experience required.
- High school diploma, at least one maintenance certification.
- Five (5) or more years related experience in a manufacturing environment with emphasis in a food-oriented industry.
- Manual dexterity required for operating machinery and computers.
- Conduct quality control testing.
- Advanced skills required in one or more areas: burner and process controls, HVAC, electrical, mechanical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems, plumbing, carpentry, or piping systems.
The Facilities/Maintenance Worker is responsible for, but not limited to:
- The primary responsibility of the Facility/Maintenance Worker II is to repair and maintain all equipment and structure of the plant. This includes immediate repairs to machines that are down during production hours, as well as permanent repairs and preventative maintenance functions to ensure continuous operations. Structural and facility repairs must also meet or exceed all stands for food safety and clean environment for a food processing facility and meet or exceed all stands for food safety to include HACCP, QA, SQF, GMP, AND OSHA safety programs.
- Supervisor exempt maintenance staff.
- Write and maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs) and Job Safety Analysis (JSAs)
- Program PLC’s
- Review daily maintenance and repair logs
- Effective communicate with all departments and shifts
- Maintain and secure work tools
- LOTO trained
- Work as a team member
- Follow all safety procedures
- Other duties as assigned by management