Basic Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to read, write and comprehend instructions, and follow documented procedures.
- ability to perform basic math calculations.
- Ability to handle frequent twisting, bending, lifting, reaching, Walking, and standing for long periods of time.
- Understand and carry out oral instructions.
- Must be able to work in extreme heat or cold.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Language Ability: Ability to read, write, and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Math Ability: Ability to add, subtract, and to multiply and divide using units of American weight measurement, volume and distance.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply, understanding, and carry out instructions.
Specific Work Experience:
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
- Experience working around heavy machinery. Food and beverage manufacturing experience a plus.
- Ability to be trained on and use riding equipment. For example: Hilo, lifts and floor scrubbers.
GL Sanitation is responsible for, but not limited to:
- Responsible for performing cleaning and sanitizing duties.
- Follow Standard Sanitation Operating Procedure (SSOP) in assigned work areas as it relates to the cleanliness of the facility.
- Cleaning and sanitizing walls, floors, ceilings, and windows, equipment, and work area.
- Cleaning locker rooms/restrooms (sinks, commodes, showers, mirrors, refill all paper products).
- thorough cleaning of equipment in assigned work areas in processing and production.
- Regular upkeep of the lot and grounds: i.e., sidewalk areas, visitor, and employee entrances.
- Clean cafeteria (microwaves, refrigerators, tables, sinks and drinking fountains).
- Ensure all stations are filled with hand towels and soap.
- Maintain and clean all floors in warehouse, processing, and production areas.
- Maintain and clean all trash equipment, empty trash cans.
- Perform general laborer production and warehouse duties as needed/necessary.
- Work as a team member
- Follow all safety procedures and adhere to GMP policy
- Other duties as assigned by supervision/management.