Better Made has been making your favorite snacks for over 90 years, and we strive to make every product and every purchase experience as perfect as possible. Sometimes things happen, and we’re here for you when they do. Please contact our customer service department for assistance.
All orders ship within 1-2 business days. Processing time could be up to 3 business days during holidays and global pandemics. Items will be combined into the least number of boxes to save on shipping fees. Orders cannot be split between multiple addresses; please use only one shipping address per order.
Better Made utilizes flat rate shipping for all orders up to $250. Any location east of the Mississippi River will be a $6 shipping fee, and any location west of the Mississippi River will be a $12 shipping fee. Orders exceeding $250 will require a separate order.
We currently are shipping only within the continental US. The maps below are only an estimate of transit times. Add 1-2 days for order processing. Residential deliveries are made Monday – Saturday. Delivery times can be impacted by holidays, extreme weather conditions, and global pandemics. Please check your tracking number for information regarding carrier delays.
Changing or Canceling Orders
- Orders that have not yet shipped may be changed or canceled at any time by contacting Customer Service. Please have your order number for reference.
- Due to the nature of our product, Better Made is unable to accept returns.
- Please report any order errors within 7 days of receipt. No credits will be issued after 7 days for any reason.
- We will either reship your product or credit you in the same manner as your original payment. Please start this process by calling Customer Service.
- Please report any damages within 7 days of receipt.
- Although our snacks are packed with care, some product breakage should be expected due to the shipping process.
- Please photograph the damage and include the images when notifying us of a damaged shipment.
- Bags shipping to the mid to west coast and high-altitude locations sometimes pop open due to changes in altitude or carrier mishandling. Please order accordingly as we cannot guarantee the bags will not pop.